Who can interview?
Any senior member who has sat in for at least two interviews can conduct an interview. You cannot conduct if the applicant is on your friend list.
After the Interview
The interviewer is expected to write a note to clan.
- List any concerns you may have regarding the applicant.
- Give overall opinion of the applicant and their interview.
The interviewer is expected to post the interview to the clan website.
- Where do you live and what do you do for a living?
- How old are you?
- Do you have any alts?
- How many hours do you typically play per day? How many days per week?
- What is a typical mudding day like for you?
- Do you like grouping and/or being social?
- Is there a particular aspect of the game you feel that you could improve on?
- What clans have you been in? If so – Why did you leave?
- Do you know any members in Light?
- Are any members of Light on flist or RL friends?
- Why did you choose Light?
- What is your favorite mud activity? Quest, cp, pk, war. epic, etc…
- How do you feel about Epics? Have you ever participated?