The Gathering Horde Goal Solution:
Note: This goal is level locked at lvl 170.
Kill the mob ‘a watchtower guard’ for the item ‘|Black tabarD|’
Wear the tabard (you’ll need to leave it on for the majority of goal)
Go to Achemartla (run w2n from entrance)
Wait for the prog to finish. Say I will help
* Goal Added : Help Achemartla restore order in the Horde’s camp outside
* Task Added : Bring back proof that the all the troops are appeased.
From commander run 2sws
say need help?
* Task Added : Help the hellhound handler heel in his hellish canines.
You have two options at this point. Either obtain the ‘ice aura’ from the elemental task or do the following:
find the handsome soldier
lead him to the succubus’ tent in the northwest part of the camp
wear the ‘dragon-scale boots’
go to the psion navigator;say to hell
go north, kill the ‘Lord of the Se’irim’
run sws;give whistle imp
* Task Done : Help the hellhound handler heel in his hellish canines.
Put keep on the collar, you’ll need it for the goal complete.
run 3n;give 10000 gold elemental
open north and enter the elemental tents, find the ice room
kill the ice elemental
river room;then ‘drop chunk river’;kill the water elemental
fire room;then ‘throw orb fire’;kill the fire elemental
tree room;then ‘drop brand tree’;kill the wood elemental
earth room;then ‘sow seed earth’;kill the earth elemental
lightning room;then ‘drop earth bolt’;kill the lightning elemental
goto earth room and the hidden exit, unlock with the bolt and go through
‘throw bolt dark’;kill the dark elemental
go back to the air elemental with ‘pulsating darkness’
* Task Done : Shed some light on the dark elementals’ mischief.
Put keep on the pact
There must be ettin berserkers alive to get this task: kill them all.
* Task Added : Go to Tragh and prove your worth in the combat pits.
run su3e2sen;say to tragh;run 3ne
Go north (this will only work if there is no one in the room, there is a Timer to prevent people #from stalling there)
bow to the ettin master (bow master)
This is how the combat will go (don’t use testkill on Grukken until the end):
Wait for the progs, then fight Grukken
At 75% he leaves and summons a spined terror
Kill the terror and Grukken comes back
At 50% he leaves and summons a behemoth
Kill the behemoth and Grukken comes back
At 30% he transfers you ‘over the edge’
You get about a minute to fight the tentacles or be transfered out
Must dispel haste on the tentacles before you can kill them (leave 1)
When the last tentacle drops below 30% you will get a mprog prompting you to ‘climb up,’ do so
Kill Grukken (there will be a different strength Grukken depending on your tier- T0-2, T3-4, T5-6, T7-9)
Keep the medal
recall/portal out and return to Commander Ushko
* Task Done : Go to Tragh and prove your worth in the combat pits.
run su4n;look gnome;wait for the prog;wink gnome
* Task Added : Find the gnomish blueprints in Crizal and return them.
* Task Added : Collect some icirask hides for the gnome.
* Task Added : Collect a few steel-webs’ webs from the magical forest.
* Task Added : Deforest Crizal and bring back the magical wood.
run 4s3e2sen;say to Crizal
To go west you have to say the answer to the secret keeper’s riddle, there are 10:
What rushes past all of us the same but leaves no one unchanged?
These come from every direction, but they all have the same voice.
What is the greatest sustainer of life, though it has none of its own?
What member of the forest starts with one finger and ends with many?
What touches the earth every day but never leaves its perch?
What digs and strangles, drinks and divides, but in life never sees the light of day?
What exists that can give both shade and sustenance, darkness and fury?
What are the two most powerful things all mortals share?
life and death
What is the single source of all fear?
What creeps and pools, spills and covers, but can never be bottled or drank?
Once in the forest:
NOTE: You can return and give them them to the gnome at any time to subtract dynamically. All three tasks must be completed to finish the goal.
collect 30 hides from killing icirasks
collect 20 silks from steel-web spiders
collect 50 magical woods from the saplings and dendroid soldiers
Find the final room in the Crizal maze (with a description of a tree)
When you return to the gnome and give him the blueprints you will get a piece of coal. Keep it.
* Task Done : Collect some icirask hides for the gnome.
* Task Done : Collect a few steel-webs’ webs from the magical forest.
* Task Done : Deforest Crizal and bring back the magical wood.
* Task Done : Find the gnomish blueprints in Crizal and return them.
remove the tabard;run 4ses;say pillage
go s and wait for the task add
* Task Added : Get your hands bloody for the gnolls’ captain.
* Task Added : See to the captain’s offender at the gates.
Kill 8 hellhounds
Kill 12 watchtower guards
Return to the Gnoll Captain and nod to him.
* Task Done : Get your hands bloody for the gnolls’ captain.
* Task Done : See to the captain’s offender at the gates.
Keep the seal;wear tabard;run 3n2e2se2n
You now have the ability to get the masterpiece items.
Killing mobs in the siege factory now gives you a chance drop of a blueprint shred.
Go the the far southeast corner of the siege factory and find the master tinker.
For 3 blueprints you can say ‘stud’ or ‘bangle’ for the following eq:
gnomish stud: Level 171, ear piece, DR13/HR7, Con11
(4 options, random chance)
gnomish stud (Constitution)
gnomish stud (Intelligence)
gnomish stud (Dexterity)
gnomish stud (Strength)
Or Gnomish bangle: Level, 171, wrist gear, DR13/HR7, Dex11
(4 options, random chance)
gnomish bangle (Dexterity)
gnomish bangle (Constitution)
gnomish bangle (Strength)
gnomish bangle (Intelligence)